- List of 5 Best Raclette Machines
- 1. Swissmar Stelvio 8 Person Stainless Steel Raclette with Granite Stone Top
- 2. NutriChef Raclette Grill, Raclette Cheese, 8 Person Party Top
- 3. Milliard Raclette Grill for Eight People, Includes Granite Cooking Stone
- 4. Salton TPG-315 6-Person Nonstick and Raclette
- 5. Cookut Lumi Black Metal 2 Ounce Candle Heated Raclette
- Raclette Grill Machine Buying Guides
The raclette machine is one of the household appliances that the majority of American people own! It is usually taken out with the onset of cold, but some cheese lovers can eat raclettes all year round, and others use it as a crepe maker or electric grill. Anyway, whether for a romantic meal, with family, with friends or improvised, thanks to the raclette, you will inevitably have a good evening. As good as your guests since in addition to fulfilling your cravings for cheese, this device allows you to enjoy your guests without having to spend your evening in the kitchen. The very definition of a friendly atmosphere. And then, let’s not look for excuses, the raclette is good!
List of 5 Best Raclette Machines
1. Swissmar Stelvio 8 Person Stainless Steel Raclette with Granite Stone Top
Inviting friends over to share the pleasure of raclette cooking really is a time honored tradition in Switzerland, and also the idea is quickly spreading around the remainder of the planet. And why not? Sharing stories over drinks during create personalized dishes is an activity everyone will adore. And you will be cooking together with your buddies, not for them.
The Swissmar Raclette Party Grill is heated by a component (varies by model), which simultaneously cooks the meals on top grill, and melts cheese onto the trays under. The grill is extremely easy to use and really fast to clean. Getting started is as simple as taking it from the box and plugging it into. You will have yummy plates of meals to you and your visitors to enjoy until you know it!
2. NutriChef Raclette Grill, Raclette Cheese, 8 Person Party Top
Switchable Cooking Surfaces: This raclette grill boasts top and reduced cooking zones, as well as dual cooking surfaces. Cook meat and vegetables onto a metal grill or a stone plate, and cheeses at the bottom. Receive a fondue and grilling experience all at one.
Safe & Easy To Use: The 8 people raclette grill is easy to use with a hassle-free plug in operation and so is safe for kitchen table or countertop usage. Prepare your meals at traditional swiss style for this 8 individual party top grill.
Total Temperature Control: The miniature raclette grill features adjustable rotary temperature controller using an LED indicator light for effortless of use and cooking competence.
Versatile Use: The portable raclette grill featured a high-powered 1200 watt heating section – ideal for cheese, vegetables, meats, seafood and much more! Excellent for casual get together, enjoyable family dishes or a cocktail party certain to be recalled.
3. Milliard Raclette Grill for Eight People, Includes Granite Cooking Stone
Make a new type of cheese dish along with all our raclette grill. Cook meats, vegetables, seafood, and much more with melted cheese – all in one unit!
Easy and portable social dining that allows everyone select what they want in the grill and drizzle their cheese at the top, or simply dip their things in their own cheese pan.
Non-stick surfaces allow for much more sliding and easy cleanup. Reversible grill top has a flat side and a side for getting only the perfect sear in your meals. Granite stone grill high heats slowly and evenly to get perfectly cooked seafood, meat and vegetables.
Adjustable grill temperature is ideal for versatile cooking options, and a visible indicator lighting makes certain that you don’t forget to turn off your grill once you are done. Grill top and coupelles are dishwasher safe.
4. Salton TPG-315 6-Person Nonstick and Raclette
Non-stick surface for grilling meats, fish and vegetables. 6 Large pans for raclette cheese, desserts and much more! 6 spatulas specially made to eliminate foods from raclette pans easily and without adhering. On/off change with indicator light. Easy to use recipes contained.
5. Cookut Lumi Black Metal 2 Ounce Candle Heated Raclette
This device is ideal for lovers of nature. It works indeed, thanks to candles. This mode of operation also allows it to be transported to any place. So you can use your Lumi raclette machine in front of your television, on a picnic spot or even in the back of your car (you will have to be careful here, however). You will not be hindered by the use of an extension cord, necessary for the operation of an electric model.
You would think that since it is not an electrical appliance, the Lumi raclette appliance would be slower. This is obviously not the case. You can melt your raclette in 3 minutes, watch in hand. In addition, it is a device that allows you to vary your recipes.
We can say of this equipment that it has a very elegant design. So much so that you can even place it on a table for a chic dinner. It also comes with wooden spatulas which will nicely complement the decor you have installed.
Raclette Grill Machine Buying Guides
What Is A Raclette Machine?
The raclette machine is a machine that mainly cooks and melts cheeses directly at the table. Each can be served easily, simply by “scraping” the spatula and placing the cheese directly on their plate on the accompaniment of their choice. It can be potatoes, vegetables, cold meats, shrimp, eggs, in short, whatever you want.
But today, the raclette machine has evolved and most of the models that can be found on the market have plates, baking stone, or both. You can therefore grill and cook other foods such as meats, fish and vegetables as an accompaniment. Some machines even offer special support for making pancakes.
This device is always as coveted and a raclette evening is never to be refused because it is an extremely user-friendly dish, on the same principle as a fondue for example. In particular, it allows the host to enjoy his evening without having to go back and forth in the kitchen and watch his cooking, serve his dishes, and clear between dishes. Everyone can therefore enjoy and participate in impatiently waiting for their cheese to be melted enough to recover it on their plate and cook their own meal without realizing it, while chatting with their loved ones. In addition, everyone can eat at their own pace.
In short, a raclette machine will make you melt for sure!
The Different Types Of Raclette Machine
The raclette machine is essential for convivial evenings. It allows you to have a meal without the constraints of monitoring the dishes on the hob. Easy to use and clean , the raclette machine is generally equipped with frying pans and wooden spatulas. Frying pans with a non-stick coating can be easily cleaned with a sponge or in the dishwasher (for some models). The removable plates (grill or for pancakes) can be detached and cleaned easily (sponge or in the dishwasher).
There are different models of raclette, they are to be discovered below:
- The traditional device: it allows the cheese to melt in the form of a half or a quarter of a cheese wheel. The ramps positioned on the top are adjustable and can be adjusted according to the height of the cheese. These devices are user-friendly and allow you to relive an experience in the mountains. They are generally delivered with a knife comprising a side to scrape the cheese and a side with teeth to cut the crust .
- The raclette machine 1 to 2 people : these small devices are designed for singles , for couples or for occasional use . Some work with candles or electricity . They are practical and easy to use .
- The electric squeegee appliance: this is the best-selling type of appliance with the multifunction appliance. With a capacity of up to 10 people , this is the device that will make your raclette parties convivial. With a higher power, it offers rapid cheese melting, is simple to use and easy to clean . The surface above allows food to be placed to keep them hot or pans.
- The multifunction raclette machine: the principles of conviviality and sharing are emphasized with this type of machine. Some are equipped with plates for grilling food ( like a stone dish ), or a plate for pancakes , or a module for melting cheese like a fondue .
How To Choose A Raclette Machine
- The size of the device: this criterion should be considered according to your needs. More simply, opt for a compact and basic device if it is you are a couple or a small family and choose a larger or multifunction device if it is to treat several guests at the same time. Similarly, also consider the size of the surface on which you will use the device.
- Materials: this is what determines the durability of your raclette machine. It is therefore important to opt for a solid model. In the case of cup models, we recommend the granite plates, which are more expensive but more aesthetic and solid. The materials you will find the most on the market are aluminum, metal, stainless steel and stone. Some models, like the Lagrange 009801 also use tempered glass.
- The cups: if you opt for a multiplug device, you must also take into account the material used for the cups. By checking the description of the product, make sure that they are coated with non-stick material, thus facilitating their use and especially cleaning. Also check if they are accompanied by spatulas (preferably wooden so as not to damage the pans).
- The cooking surface: for a dish appliance, it is important to look at the material of the plate on the top. Generally, it is of two types: non-stick and granite. While the non-stick surfaces are perfect for more compact models, the granite surfaces retain heat better and distribute it evenly. On the other hand, if you intend to grill raw meat, preferably use a non-stick plate.
- A variable heat source: the possibility of adjusting the temperature of your raclette device allows you to better control the cooking of food. If traditional appliances are not affected by this characteristic, for cup appliances (more multifunctional), this widens your possibilities in the kitchen.
- Ease of maintenance: Raclette appliances are generally easy to maintain. Some devices have a plate and cups that go to the dishwasher. However, you must choose a machine that is easy to dismantle.
- Additional accessories and functionalities: most raclette machines are delivered with additional trays and spatulas. However, you still need to make sure that the correct accessories are included in the kit before purchasing. If you choose a device that can also grill meat, make sure that a temperature control option is present. Some devices even come with a recipe booklet.
How to maintain a raclette machine?
As mentioned earlier, one of the advantages of a raclette machine is that it is easy to clean. However, there are certain rules to follow to do this properly. First check if it is unplugged and cooled down. Then detach the removable elements and put them in the dishwasher if they are compatible.
For those who are not, simply wash them with a soapy sponge and rinse with clear water. Avoid using metal objects and scouring products to avoid damaging the non-stick coating. For cleaning the main element and the resistance, you can use a sponge moistened with hot water and a few drops of dishwashing liquid.
The raclette grill can be used on many occasions. It can be used for a convivial meal with friends or family. You can also use it at wedding parties to offer your guests perfectly cooked pieces of meat. Since cooking with a raclette machine does not require the use of flames, you can use this appliance both indoors and outdoors. The raclette maker can be moved anywhere, you just need to find a way to power the machine.