- List of 5 Best Onion Slicers
- Onion Slicer Buying Guide
As parents, it’s our number one job to keep our babes safe and out of harm’s way, but that gets a little tricky when the solution itself poses some risk, too. Take your time finding a product you’re comfortable using — it’s worth it. Here are 8 products we think are worth looking into.
List of 5 Best Onion Slicers
1. Alligator Onion Slicer
Simple and with a very attractive design, this Alligator onion cutout is essential when seeking simplicity and speed. This best Alligator onion cutter has a catch pan and a very fine steel knife to obtain beautiful small cuts of vegetables. Available at adorable price, it is the ally to cut in a single gesture and save time.
2. Sedhoom 23 in 1 Onion Slicer
It is a handy Sedhoom onion cutter very practical for cooking for adults and babies. This 1000 ml onion cutting machine can hold enough food for a trip or camping. Made with quality materials, you just have to be careful when disassembling for washing. The cooking has never been easier with this machine.
3. Hamilton Beach Mini 3-Cup Onion Slicer
This Hamilton mini electric onion chopper is designed to quickly slice onions or to mix several ingredients. With the steel blades and the large capacity of this best Hamilton onion cutter, you save time while having the best rendering. All of its parts are detachable for easy cleaning. Cook in a healthy way with this appliance for onion cutting.
4. Kuhn Rikon Pull Chop, 2 Cup Onion Slicer
Now that you have a multifunction chopper, you can have it in the blink of an eye. Make a fruit and vegetable salad, it will take a few minutes
The onion slicer is an innovative design, which has the following advantages: simple and versatile use, innovative style, practical cleaning, clean and hygienic quality, and reliable.
Three very sharp blades made of hardened special stainless steel. It is ideal for small kitchens, travel and camping, easy to clean and save.
5. Alligator Vegetable Chopper Stainless Steel Construction and Sharpest Steel Blades
This device for cutting onions gives you a very good cutting experience thanks to its particular composition. It has indeed three knives of gradual finesse offering you the possibility of defining the thickness of your cuts. In addition, it is a material from the well-known brand, Alligator.
Onion Slicer Buying Guide
What is an onion cutter?
It is a device that can cut onions. It makes it easier to cut onions without tears. Whether cutting or slicing, this easy-to-clean tool increases the speed of food preparation. You therefore have the possibility of making cuts quickly and efficiently. With an onion cutter, you get many rings in a fraction of the time.
The onion slicer is easy to use for both professional cooks and households. Besides onions, this tool also allows you to cut vegetables or other raw food faster than with a conventional knife. However, with the variety of models available on the market, it is not easy to find the onion cut that meets everyone’s expectations.
The different types of onion slicer
The onion slicer is a device usually equipped with a system consisting of blades or a tray for collecting the cuts. It is made of plastic or stainless steel. These devices exist in several models and vary depending on the manufacture. Currently on the market, you can find 2 models of onion cutters
- The manual onion slicer. It requires a slight effort on the part of the user. The onion cutter is most often fitted with a pusher or a crank
- The electric onion slicer: Heavier than the electric one, it does not require any manual effort. It can cut more onions than the manual model in a very short time.
The benefits of the onion slicer
Onion cutters offer several advantages:
- They make it easier to cut onions without tears.
- They allow fine and homogeneous cuts to be made.
- With onion cutters, you have the ability to make cuts quickly and efficiently
- They avoid the smell of onions on the hands.
- Cleaning the device is also easy.
- They are not bulky and practical, they take up very little space in the cupboard
- They are easy to assemble
- No tearing when cutting onions
- Less risk of finger injury
- They can also be used for other vegetables or fruits
- With this accessory, you get a satisfactory amount of washers in a fraction of the time. They are easy to use for both professional cooks and households.
How to choose the best onion slicer?
Acquiring an onion cutter should not be taken lightly. When looking for an onion cutter, there are several things to consider when choosing the right one:
- Ergonomics: You must take care to choose an onion cutter which is not too heavy in order to facilitate its movement.
- The quality of manufacturing materials. Whether for classic or professional use, the onion cutter blades must be made of stainless steel because the material is much more resistant.
- Easy to use: It is essential that the onion cutter is easy both in terms of its use and the various settings that accompany it.
- The type of model sought
- Spare parts: Before making your purchase, make sure you can easily order spare parts after wear.
- The size of the appliance: It depends on the space in your kitchen.
- The brand
- The price