- List of 7 Best Mini Deep Fryers
- 1. Innsky Air Fryer XL, 5.8QT 1700W Electric Stainless Steel Air Fryers Oven Oilless Cooker
- 2. Philips Premium TurboStar 1.8lb/2.75qt Airfryer
- 3. VPCOK 3.7-Quart XL Air Fryer with Recipes
- 4. Cuisinart CDF-100 Compact 1.1-Liter Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless Steel
- 5. Ovente Electric Deep Fryer with 0.9 Liter Removable Stainless Steel Basket and Adjustable Temperature Control
- 6. Oster CKSTDF102-SS Style Compact Deep Fryer
- 7. Presto 05470 Stainless Steel Electric Deep Fryer
- Mini Fryer Buying Guides
To enjoy your different fried foods without feeling guilty about gobbling up excess calories, a mini deep fryer that will easily adapt to your kitchen is the tool you need. There are different types and models. Therefore, it is not surprising to find you in the embarrassment as for the choice of the best fryer.
If you are asking yourself questions like: how to choose the right mini fryer? Which cooking method to prefer?
This list of the best mini fryers will help you get an overview of the essential characteristics that a good mini fryer should have.
List of 7 Best Mini Deep Fryers
1. Innsky Air Fryer XL, 5.8QT 1700W Electric Stainless Steel Air Fryers Oven Oilless Cooker
This hot air fryer is distinguished by its stainless steel design. Even if this product looks like a box, it fits well in any kitchen. The heating element has an impressive power of 1700 W, which results in faster cooking.
The mini fryer has 7 presets to make cooking very convenient via a touch screen. In addition to the stainless steel exterior finish, the interior has a similar finish with a non-stick coating. The cooking drawer has a detachable basket which can be washed in the dishwasher.
2. Philips Premium TurboStar 1.8lb/2.75qt Airfryer
This device from the famous brand of household appliances Philips has a compact design entirely thought to be practical and satisfy 2 to 4 people. Its all-black plastic coating invites sobriety. It is a mini hot air fryer with a digital control screen.
A QuickControl button allows you to manage the temperature and cooking time with the possibility of 4 presets. The maximum countdown for the timer is 60 minutes with a temperature range between 80°C and 200°C. When you open the cooking drawer, you will find two removable non-stick pans, both of which can be washed in the dishwasher.
Thanks to this mini fryer , you can prepare healthy and tasty meals with more than 90% less fat thanks to its Twin TurboStar technology and its powerful 1500 W motor. This is a very practical option for very active people who barely have time to cook because it doesn’t require preheating.
3. VPCOK 3.7-Quart XL Air Fryer with Recipes
Measuring 26 cm wide and 32.4 cm high, this VPCOK mini fryer is ideal for preparing tasty oil-free meals in 10 minutes flat. Indeed, you will have the leisure to have a good plate of breaded pork chop, chicken wings, steak, fries or even pastry thanks to a very efficient cooking device.
The capacity of this mini fryer is 3.7 QT, which is enough to satisfy 5 people. It uses 360 ° air convection to cook your food without additional fats and oils. Its 1.3 KW motor powers an extremely well thought-out ventilation system for even cooking and eliminating bad odors.
You also have 7 preset cooking options that you can choose from on its LCD screen.
4. Cuisinart CDF-100 Compact 1.1-Liter Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless Steel
Cuisinart introduces a deep fryer which occupies less counter space. Made to sweeten batches around 3/4 of per pound in only 1.1 liter of oil, which is a terrific deep fryer even for spur-of-the-moment snacks and foods. The streamlined design enables ingenious cooks to prepare fried calamari into top a salad and moms to fry up mozzarella sticks for children. Temperatures around 375°F plus a die-cast frying bowl keep chosen oil beams for restaurant-quality outcomes. Simple to use, simple to clean, and easy to save, it may make deep frying a regular event!
5. Ovente Electric Deep Fryer with 0.9 Liter Removable Stainless Steel Basket and Adjustable Temperature Control
Having a temperature controller range from 176 to 374° F you are able to fry a broad array of various foods like fries fish sticks miniature donuts chicken nuggets zucchini chips mushrooms and much more It also includes a user friendly manual imprinted onto it for simple frying without needing recipes.
This deep fryer is significantly safer to work with than a huge pot Its locking lid prevents splattering and reduces odor while its cool-touch handles provide you a secure and comfortable grip after handling. This fryer includes a non stick coated inside and a detachable fry basket for effortless cleaning To wash the exterior just wipe with a moist cloth.
6. Oster CKSTDF102-SS Style Compact Deep Fryer
Make flavorful and yummy french fries, onion rings and much more with this particular fun-sized deep fryer. It is outfitted with 900 watts of electricity to warm up fast and fry quickly with consistently crispy, consistently delicious outcomes. Flexible temperature control offers simple, exact cooking for various fried foods.
Having a handy viewing window, then you can check on food since it is frying to avoid more cooking, then raise the fry basket upward with it is cool touch manage to rapidly drain and eliminate food out of the fryer. For cleansing, components are dishwasher safe and the hinged fryer lid is made with an integrated filter to reduce odors and oil splatter.
7. Presto 05470 Stainless Steel Electric Deep Fryer
Fry tasty deep fried foods, fast and simple, in this space-saving deep fryer. Brushed stainless steel exterior with anodized aluminum inside for quick, even heat. Adjustable thermostat for simple temperature selection. Handy indicator light signals once the fryer is plugged in. Vented cool-touch cover with built-in spatter display reduces odor and spattering. Mini size saves counter space and stores easily. Oil capacity: 1 liter (1.1 quarts) 120 volts AC, 1000 watts, 60 Hz only.
Mini Fryer Buying Guides
How To Choose A Mini Fryer
- Capacity – an important factor as it shows how many chips can be placed in the basket. The minimum capacity is 2.2l, the maximum is 5l. Choose a model capable of cooking as many products as you want at once.
- Power – a more powerful appliance ensures faster cooking of fries, saving you time and effort. The recommended power for a standard fryer is 2000W.
- Type of tank – an important factor for appliance maintenance, so it is advisable to buy a fryer with removable tank for easy cleaning. Some tanks are even dishwasher safe.
- Filter – deep fryers are known for the sometimes unpleasant odors they produce. This is why you have to pay attention to the filter. There are different types. Some models have permanent metal or carbon filters, others have a special oil filter.
- Thermostat and timer – choose a device to adjust the cooking temperature. Current models allow thermal adjustment from 80 ° to 200 ° C. It is very convenient for cooking various products. In addition, with fryers having timers you can specify the cooking time.
- Oil volume – each device has its own volume which can range from 1.5l to 5l. This characteristic depends directly on the type of fryer and its options. Fryers in cold zones consume a lot of oil, while electric fryers in oil bath and without oil use only a little.
The Different Types Of Mini Fryers
Over time, manufacturers have developed mini-fryers that can be used at home. Indeed, you can now buy a fryer and put it in your kitchen. You will no longer need to fry your food in a large hollow dish filled with boiling oil.
If you are about to buy one, we recommend that you take the time to do so and read our tips to get what you want.
- The traditional traditional deep fryer in restaurants is the least expensive. However, you should know that the latter needs a lot of oil to fry your fries or other foods. The latter is advantageous in some cases because it is suitable for small budgets.
- The electric fryer is a real wonder. The latter has the same system as the classic, but with a more heating resistance. If you do not have many places at home, we recommend that you opt for the mini-fryer.
- The forced air fryer is one of the latest because it has a unique function and is quite light. What appeals the most with the mini forced air fryer, is that it is possible to reduce the amount of oil for frying. This will save you money in the long run.
How To Clean A Mini Fryer?
The maintenance of its fryer is vital for proper operation, your safety and that it lasts over time. Here are some step-by-step tips:
- Turn off the fryer and allow the oil to cool completely.
- Drain the oil from the fryer into a container for storage if you need to reuse it.
- Scrape off and remove as much buildup from the sides as possible.
- Fill the fryer with hot water with a small amount of dish soap or soap.
- Turn on the fryer until the water begins to boil.
- Let the water boil in the fryer for a few minutes in order to remove the oil which is stuck around the tank more easily.
- Turn off the fryer, allow the water to cool and pour the water down the sink carefully.
- Wipe the inside of the tub with a sponge, cloth or paper towel. Try to remove as much oil as possible from the sides.
- Fill a bowl with water and dish soap to scrub the rest of the oil inside the fryer.
- Rinse the fryer completely with clean water.
- If oil remains as a sticky film, it can be removed with baking soda.
- Mix the baking soda with a little water to make a paste.
- Rub the dough on the surface of the fryer where there is residue and / or on a sticky film.
- Use a sponge or cloth to rub the dough in a circular motion. Continue until the sticky film peels off.
- This paste is also useful for removing oil splashes and accumulations on the outside of the fryer.
- Rinse again with clean water.
At the end, you will have noticed that the mini fryers exist according to different cooking modes and functionalities. You can choose the best utensil based for example on versatility, ease of use, power of the device, ease of use, because these characteristics are common to them.
By choosing one of the best mini deep fryers from this list, you will certainly have made a good investment.