The world of cooking is experiencing a great evolution these days. Cooking a food used to take a long time. This is no longer the case today. You can now cook your food in just a few minutes thanks to household appliances like the cyclonic oven. It is a fan-assisted cooking appliance. With so many models on the market, choosing a best halogen oven becomes a real problem.
Before buying your halogen oven, we recommend that you read the following information.
List of 3 Best Halogen Convection Ovens
1. NuWave 20633 Pro Plus Oven with Stainless Steel Extender Ring
Determined to help users, alone or with their families, “live better for less”, NuWave LLC has already sold more than ten million small household appliances to cook healthier, easier and cheaper everyday.
The Nuwave Pro Plus oven allows you to quickly cook delicious dishes 70% faster while saving 75% in energy compared to a traditional oven.
Thanks to a system combining infrared cooking, conduction and hot air, it is the ideal device for combining flavors and healthy cooking: thermal conduction directs heat directly onto food to brown, roast and enhance its taste.
2. KLARSTEIN VitAir Turbo Hot Air Fryer Smart WIFI
Although the design of this device is convincing, some users find the kitchen device too large. In comparison, the various inserts are often described as too small, so that only small quantities can be prepared. The temperature can be individually adjusted between 50 ° and 230 ° degrees. However, the non-stick coating leaves something to be desired and instructions are missing on many devices.
3. COSTWAY Infrared Halogen Convection Oven with Stainless Steel Extender Ring
Lots of ways to cook: This product can be used for roasting, steaming, frying, boiling and also making pastries, everything you would do in a traditional oven but faster and using less energy
Cooking without oil: Our convection oven heats food without adding additional oil with its hot air circulation system, By eliminating the need to add additional fat for cooking, you will get healthier meals
Temperature control: There is a 1 hour timer and an adjustable temperature dial which permanent control of the adjustable temperature in an interval from 0 to 250 ° C, there are also low temperature settings for defrosting and reheating.
Easy to use: Our convection oven allows you to cook a wide variety of foods such as roasts, rice and fries, including cakes. The glass bowl of the halogen oven is removable and must be removed before cleaning.
Accessories provided: Have a set of accessories that has been included so that you can use it for all types of cooking. Including the bottom grill, top grill, tongs to remove hot pans, a baking sheet.
Halogen Convection Oven Buying Guide
What is a halogen oven?
The halogen oven is a very technical equipment which is designed in order to be able to cook all kinds of food with extreme precision. Indeed, thanks to the combination of a glass tank and an infrared heating system, the heat emitted will be perfectly regular. Thus, if you program your device to 200 ° C for example, you have the guarantee that this temperature will not vary by a single degree. Your food will therefore be cooked to the core and will not risk burning, unlike a conventional oven which is much more difficult to control. The halogen oven has experienced a resurgence of interest among consumers in recent years who appreciate this method of cooking for its reliability and simplicity.
To guarantee perfect cooking, the halogen oven emits heat which, thanks to the shape of the glass tank, will take a circular path within it. It will thus be distributed throughout the tank in a perfectly homogeneous manner. You will no longer know the traditional problem of grilled meats on top and raw inside. It is this advantage which explains the fact that the halogen oven is used by both amateur and professional cooks. In short, whatever your level in the kitchen, and whatever your requirements, there is no doubt that the halogen oven will suit you perfectly, especially since the price of such a device is generally very affordable.
The advantages of a halogen oven
If we wanted to present the halogen oven to you, it is because it is an equipment that offers many advantages every day. Indeed, by opting for such equipment, it is very likely that your way of cooking is radically revolutionized. So that you know exactly what to expect, we will list below all the advantages of a halogen oven .
- Ease of use : First of all, if the halogen oven is so popular with consumers, it is because it offers breathtaking ease of use that only a few very rare devices can boast of offering . Indeed, whether you are a great starred chef or you have almost never cooked in your life, there is no doubt that you will be able to use your new equipment perfectly. And for good reason, most models are controlled only with two knobs, making even the user manual unnecessary.
- Cooking reliability : The halogen oven is also a device that offers incredible cooking reliability which is due to the movement of heat. You will therefore not risk burning your meals, and you can even allow yourself not to monitor its cooking since a beep will warn you when it is finished. You will therefore always benefit from perfectly cooked food. If you do not like having to constantly monitor the cooking of your recipes, then it is certain that you will appreciate the reliability of cooking of the halogen oven.
- Speed of cooking : If you are one of those busy chefs who demand that their meals be ready as quickly as possible, then the halogen oven is the solution for you. Indeed, because its temperature is stable and constant, this type of device is able to cook your dishes much faster without burning them or even attacking them. This speed is also due to the movement of the heat which is intended to be much more efficient than an upper and lower heating system as traditional ovens offer.
- The price : Finally, the last advantage of a halogen oven , and not least, concerns the purchase price of such equipment. Indeed, for such an acquisition, you will not have to plan to dip into your savings since you will be quite possible to offer yourself a very good model for only a few tens of euros. Of course, if you prefer to buy a high-end halogen oven, in this case, a budget greater than 100 euros will be expected.
How to choose a halogen oven?
To ensure your complete satisfaction, it is important to take the time to choose the right halogen oven. What is interesting at this level is that it is not a particularly complex task in itself, especially since these devices are not equipped with tricky characteristics. However, it is still necessary to bring your attention to a few very specific criteria which are detailed below.
First of all, so that the cooking of your dishes can be perfect, it is important that you choose a halogen oven offering a correct power. In this category, the average is around 1200 watts. But there are more and more devices that offer a much higher power, which will allow you for example to be able to roast meats very easily with the guarantee that they do not burn.
But it is also important that this power can be largely regulated. You will see it during your research, some models may offer a temperature only between 150 and 250 ° C, which could be restrictive since you could not undertake gentle cooking. Prefer therefore a model offering a wide temperature range which can for example be between 0 and 250 ° C, which will give you all the latitude necessary to consider any recipe.
A halogen oven is a device that must be as simple to use as possible so that you are sure to succeed all your recipes. It is true that brands never boast of offering products that are difficult to use. To get an idea on this subject, we recommend that you take the time to consult the opinions of customers who are very objective and who will teach you a lot about the general ergonomics of the device in question. Fortunately, the vast majority of halogen ovens are very easy to use, but in some rare cases, some models can be truly complex. So be vigilant about this criterion in order not to be disappointed whatsoever.
One of the main criteria for choosing a halogen oven obviously concerns the volume thereof. In this area, you will not be able to find a model offering a volume of 100 liters like traditional ovens because these devices are relatively compact. The average is around 11 liters, which will still allow you to cook for three to four people without any problem.
To choose a halogen oven according to its volume, it is especially important to identify your needs beforehand. Indeed, if you only cook for two people, a small volume will suffice. On the other hand, if you like to cook for many guests, in this case, it will be more interesting for you that you turn to a more generous model at this level.
Ease of maintenance
Finally, to remain fully functional for as long as possible, your halogen oven will need to be thoroughly cleaned after each use. And since you will be using your new equipment very often, it will be important that it is kept as simple as possible so that you do not experience any disappointment whatsoever. Most often, a cyclonic halogen oven has a removable glass tub that supports the dishwasher. And it must be recognized, maintaining a cyclonic halogen oven is most of the time extremely simple. But there are also some much more complex models at this level. Take a few seconds to ensure the ease of maintenance of your future device, which will have a direct impact on your final satisfaction.