The end of year celebrations are fast approaching! And celebration always rhymes with champagne! To keep the taste and flavor of it, you need a champagne bucket.
Indeed, the bucket acts as a preservative to prevent your drink from deteriorating. In the champagne bucket, it cools to be a delight when tasting.
If the choice on the market is not easy, it is however necessary to be well informed in order to choose the suitable model for a perfect purchase. How to buy a champagne bucket at the best value for money if you know nothing about it? To answer them, we provide you with some buying advice followed by a comparison of the best champagne buckets.
List of 10 Best Champagne Buckets
1. Cuisinox Champagne/Wine Bucket
This bucket is perfect for keeping your wine and champagne chilled for hours. With a classic and durable design, this champagne bucket is ideal for restaurants and for your home
- 18/8 Stainless Steel
- 20 cm / 8 inches tall
- 20 cm / 8 inch diameter
- Dishwasher safe
2. KegWorks Champagne & Wine Bucket with Stand – 29.5 Inches High
This elegant glass of champagne and wine bucket makes the perfect complement to your bar. Ideal if you don’t have enough space at the table or at the bar. You can simply Set this next to a chair or stool. Requires simple assembly.
- Bucket Dimensions: 10″H x 8 3/4″D. Stand Dimensions: 29 1/2″H.
- Wine champange bucket and stand set
- Bucket made for stainless steel
- Stand folds for easy storage.
- Simple assembly required.
3. Stainless Steel Table Top Wine or Champagne Bucket – 4 Quarts
Keep your Champagne Chilled in style. This stainless bucket harmonizes and keeps your best Bubbly nice and cold. Also ideal as an extra ice bucket for parties and events. Just put it on the table, fill it with ice and you’re good to go.
- Perfect for champagne or wine.
- It can also be used as an ice bucket.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Easy grip ring handles.
- Capacity: 4 qts.
- Dimensions: 6 1/4 “W x 8 1/4” H.
4. Elegance Lines Champagne Bucket Doublewall Stainless Steel
9 in. Stainless steel double wall champagne ice bucket. Handcrafted from high quality stainless steel for beverage and ice cooling. Attractive handles add to decor and help in transport. Perfect for fine or casual entertainment.
- Contemporary Lines Design
- Double wall insulation
- Holds large champagne or wine bottle
- Stylish handle for easy mobility
5. Nambe Vie Champagne Bucket
Keep your champagne cold and crisp for a long time at night with the simple, elegant, curves of the Vie Champagne Bucket. Made of nambe alloy, the bucket keeps its temperature after it cools in the fridge or freezer.
- Sleek modern design
- Museum quality
- Measures 9 inches D x 7.5 inches H
6. Agog – Ice Bucket Clear Acrylic 3.5 Liter Good for up to 2 Wine or Champagne Bottles Ice Bucket
Transparent acrylic ice bucket 3.5 liter good for up to 2 bottles of wine or beer, champagne bottles and more. Ice bucket perfect for parties and events. Heavy Duty acrylic that will last for many uses.
- Durable acrylic with handles and easy to carry
- Excellent for wine, champagne or other drinks
- Size: 8 x 10.5 x 7.8 inches
7. Oggi 7041.0 7041 Stainless Steel Champagne Bucket, 4-1/4-Quart
Elegant and simple design highlights the Urbane contrast of polished and brushed finishes appears in this ice bucket. Durable and solid in style, this champagne bucket is a piece that you can enjoy for many years to come.
- Brushed stainless steel with polished accents
- Capacity is 4. 0 liters: 4. 25-Quart
- Handles make it easy to move the celebration from room to room
- Use for chilling white wine, too
- Care; wipe with clean damp cloth
8. True 0262 Arctic Acrylic Ice Bucket 8.25″
This ice champagne bucket, just fill with some ice in order to effectively chill your bottle. Its acrylic design that allows you to have an elegant look while remaining very durable.
- Acrylic clear ice bucket combined with most decoration
- Ideal for dinners, parties, barbecues, for a bottle of wine or champagne
- Clear acrylic adds a modern, simple look
- Fill with ice and use immediately – extremely comfortable and easy
9. Floor Standing Champagne Bucket Distressed Look Heavy Wine Cooler Ice Bucket
- Perfect for Classy Bars, Restaurants, and Hotels
- Create the perfect mood for your romantic evening with this vintage style champagne bucket. Keep your bubbles near the floor stand at table height.
- Material: Aluminum,
- Dimensions: Bucket: Diam. Rim: 23cm, Height: 24.5cm, Base diameter: 18cm, Overall: Height: 77cm
- Solidly constructed from aluminum with vintage distressed finish
10. Chef Craft 21994 Hammered Champagne Bucket, 4 Quart, Stainless Steel
- If you’re looking for an elegant way to spruce up your party, look no further than Chef Craft hammered champagne bucket in stainless steel.
- It provides the appropriate amount of class to any worthy champagne event with it’s beautiful design hammered onto a mirror finished in steel.
- Whether for a romantic evening for two or for a fun celebration, this bucket will make an excellent impression.
Champagne Bucket Buying Guide
Why should you buy a champagne bucket?
To taste your best champagnes at the right temperature, equip yourself with a champagne bucket.
This container has the advantage of keeping your champagne bottles cool to have a well-chilled drink for tasting. Even if you replace the ice cubes when they are melted, the temperature remains the same.
This is the perfect solution during the evenings. A champagne bucket is also used to transport your drinks. For some models, they are fitted with carrying handles to facilitate movement from one place to another.
When we speak of a champagne bucket, we are today faced with a rich and abundant offer. A wide range of models is available to keep your drinks cold.
To get out of the Moet et Chandon champagne buckets, let yourself be seduced by the new generation Bluetooth and LED buckets.
This type of container is controlled using a Bluetooth smartphone.
There are also electric cooler champagne buckets that cool bottles to the desired temperature.
How to choose a champagne bucket?
Choosing a champagne bucket is more complex given the abundance of this product on the market.
To see more clearly in your selection, it is necessary to consider some essential criteria. In the case of a champagne bucket, account must be taken of its size, its constituent material and its type.
To choose a champagne bucket that meets your real needs, it will first be necessary for you to focus on the size. For that, do not hesitate to measure your bottle as well as your bucket. Today, it is possible to find giant or XXL champagne buckets.
The material is the next criterion to take into account before making the purchase. Different types of champagne buckets are invading the market, notably plastic, glass, wood, transparent plastic or even plexiglass.
The champagne bucket is available in a multitude of models to please all champagne lovers. If you like original champagne buckets, there are today isothermal models with LEDs.