Indispensable in any modern kitchen, the electric knife is useful both for everyday life and when you receive people at home. To know precisely which is the best electric knife adapted to your needs, we invite you to read the comparison below. You will discover the main criteria that will help you know how to buy an electric knife with a better value for money.
How To Choose The Best Electric Knives
If design is indeed important, our price comparison invites you to study one of the very first criteria which should guide your choice and which is none other than the power of the device.
In fact, it determines the ability of the electric knife to cut all kinds of food, from frozen food to bread and roasts. Depending on the models and brands, this power can vary between 100 and 180 W. Among the advice we offer you is to choose a knife powerful enough to come to grips with all kinds of food, from the most tender to the hardest, without you having to make the slightest effort.
Indeed, if one day you have to cut a frozen food like a fish or meat, but your electric knife is of weak power, it can happen that this one does not manage to cut the food or that you have to lose a lot of time to get there. Of course, high power usually involves energy consumption, but since you only use your electric knife for a short period of time, your electric bill is not going to go over the top for that reason.
To find out which is the best electric knife on the market, you should also look at the dimensions of the device you wish to acquire. Our advices? Your knife should be easy to handle, without bothering you while handling it. This will bring more precision to your gestures and at the same time will prevent accidents.
The length of the electric knife as well as its width and height must in no case cause discomfort when you handle your device. At the same time, make sure of the ergonomics of your knife. The design and all functions must be close at hand to allow easy handling. You can try the device to find out if its ergonomics really meets your expectations or if you experience any difficulty in using it.
Ease of washing
Before buying the cheap electric knife that makes you fall in love, it is important to look at our buying guide for the best electric knives as well as the criterion which concerns the ease of washing. Indeed, if it is interesting to have a knife with two blades to be able to cut different kinds of food, washing should not become a chore for you by requiring you to wash everything by hand. You must therefore ensure that the knife and the blades are machine washable, which could make your life considerably easier.
To remove or change the blade during washing, it is preferable that your electric knife has an automatic blade ejection system. This greatly improves your safety and helps prevent accidents. Once you are satisfied with these 3 primary criteria, you can look for the store where to buy a new electric knife.
List of 10 Best Electric Knives
- Perfect for Meats & breads: easily carves through everything from meats, breads and tomatoes to crafting foam for DIY projects; it's also a great turkey carving knife on Thanksgiving.
- Stainless steel blades and fork: this Electric knife features reciprocating serrated blades that create even slices and the included Fork is handy for carving and serving.
- Ergonomic Handle: designed to fit comfortably in either hand, The Electric carving knife handle is designed for Comfort and gives you better control no matter what you’re cutting.
- Space-saving storage case included: the Electric knife includes a storage case to keep the knife, blade and fork protected and easily accessible in one convenient place.
- 9-Inch Stainless Steel Blades
- Comfort Grip Handle - The ergonomic handle gives added control during slicing
- Dishwasher-Safe Removable Parts
- Safety Lock Button - Prevents the knife from turning on while it's plugged in
- Powerful and easy to use. Cord length : 36 Inches
- included components: Electric Knife handle
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Instruction book
- Perfect for Meats, great for breads: electric knife easily carves through everything from ham, turkey, bread, and tomatoes to crafting foam for DIY projects.
- Stainless steel blades: This electric knife features reciprocating, serrated blades, giving you the control and precision to quickly create even slices.
- Ergonomic Handle: electric carving knife fits comfortably in either hand and gives you accurate control and precision.
- Easy touch-button control: simple trigger lets you safely activate your electric carving knife.
- DIMENSIONS: 8.5” handle length and weighs 1.11 lbs
- EASE OF USE: Non-Slip Grip handle for outstanding grip security providing ultimate knife control with a trigger guard for added security
- DURABLE: Dual-rivet blade design is coated in TiN stainless steel and features an ergonomic trigger
- CONVENIENT: Blades are removable for easy cleaning and can be stored in a special section of the zippered storage case and the handle features an LED battery life indicator to ensure you always have a functioning knife
- SAFETY LOCK: This electric kitchen knife by NutriChef has a safety lock feature that keeps the blade in place to ensure your safety and to avoid injury
- CONSISTENT SLICES: The product makes consistent slice without the use of sawing motion or excessive pressure. Comes with a bread blade for bread, cheese, meatloaf, and cake loaves and a carving blade for carving a turkey, chicken, ham, roast
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES: The two included heavy duty blades of this powerful motorized slicer knife are made with stainless steel construction that is made to last
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The portable electrical food knife also features an Ergonomically Designed Handle for Comfortable Handling and carving with ease. can also be used in some vegetable like eggplants or squash, and for fruit like pineapple or melon
- DIMENSIONS: 8.5 inch handle length, 8 feet power cord and weighs 1.11 pounds
- EASE OF USE: Non Slip Grip handle for outstanding grip security providing ultimate knife control with a trigger guard for added security
- DURABLE: Dual rivet blade design is coated in TiN stainless steel and features an ergonomic trigger
- CONVENIENT: Blades are removable for easy cleaning and can be stored in a special section of the zippered storage case
- Effortlessly cut meats: cutting a turkey, ham or roast beef can be a big undertaking with a basic carving knife. The oscillating, double blade and power of the electric knife simplifies this task, letting you make precise cuts with little work.
- Perfectly slice bread: from a warm, crispy Baguette to a homemade loaf of light White, The Hamilton Beach electric knife lets you slice a wide variety of breads without compromising their texture
- Keep all parts together: don’t Scramble to find Parts again. The included storage case keeps the knife, blade and fork protected and easily accessible in one space-saving place
- Stainless steel blade and fork: carve and serve with the included blade and fork.
- Carve a Whole Thanksgiving Turkey, Ham, Bread and even Soft Cheese
- Two stainless steel reciprocating blades that create slices of uniform thickness
- Comfortable easy to grip ergonomically designed handle with fork to hold meat in place during slicing
- Bonus Free Carving Fork and Compact Storage Case Included
- The most powerful 110 volt Electric fillet knife optimized for cutting the toughest scales and bones, with more torque and power than any other electric fillet knife.
- 8"L, titanium-coated 420 stainless steel blade
- Professional Series shielded 40mm motor
- Includes ventilated nylon mesh storage case