The term “wok” comes in Cantonese and can be a conventional cooking vessel having a round bottom. Woks are seen in kitchens around Asia and are discovered in tombs which pre-date the Common Era. Woks are flexible and user friendly, but selecting the proper one can be challenging.
List of 10 Best Carbon Steel Wok
- 15 gauge (1.8mm) carbon steel, commercial grade. Original design by Craft Wok since 2014, proven quality over the years.
- Traditional chinese wok pan with round bottom: not suitable for flat electric or flat induction stove. Do not forget to season it before use! Instructions for easy seasoning are included with the wok. Our customer service is ready to guide through the process whenever you need it.
- Hand hammered by Chinese professionals in Guangzhou. This wok is the proven choice of many professional Chinese chefs.
- Steel helper handle will not burn when you stir fry over high heat, also helpful for hanging the wok for storage. Wooden handle has special hygroscopic not slippery surface for tight grip when you stir-fry.
- 12.5" DIAMETER W/ FLAT BOTTOM - Tested thoroughly and works on electric stoves, induction stoves, gas ranges and other heat sources.
- CARBON STEEL - Is the best and most common material for woks these days. It's lightweight and heats up extremely fast. Perfect for wok recipes!
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED - Includes a gorgeous wooden lid and a metal spatula. The handle is wooden and will not get hot during use.
- VIDEO USER GUIDE + VIRAL TAKEOUT RECIPES - Over 600,000 subscribers trust her recipes... and many choose to trust her wok (and for good reason). Popular YouTuber, Souped Up Recipes, will explain exactly how to season and take care of your wok. We'll also include a link to some all over 190 recipes in the box.
- GENUINE TASTE: Discover the rich, authentic flavors of Chinese and other Asian cuisines in your own home. The Yosukata 13,5 inch wok with flat bottom is specially designed to lock the juice and flavor inside ingredients
- PRE-SEASONED: Our carbon steel wok is pre-seasoned at high temperatures using special technics and is ready to use, unlike unseasoned woks and stir fry pans. Don’t worry about seasoning your Chinese wok anymore
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: This large wok pan is made from heavy-duty, black carbon steel. The ergonomic design of the wooden handle ensures a comfy grip when you use this pow wok
- VERSATILITY: In addition to stir-frying, with the Yosukata carbon wok pan, you can cook healthy meals using various traditional cooking techniques like pan-frying, braising and deep-frying
- Flat bottom wok with a 14-inch diameter; ideal for electric or gas ranges
- Constructed of heavy gauge carbon steel; 2. 0 mm professional weight
- Ergonomic Phenolic handle fits comfortably and stays cool
- Additional helper handle stabilizes and simplifies transport
- READY TO WOK - Our woks arrive to you pre-seasoned with natural coating. All that's left to do is get cooking and building up layers of flavour on the carbon steel.
- SUPER-SEASONED - Unlike other pre-seasoned woks on the market in which their coatings are chemically sprayed, our Mammafong wok is sealed with a blend of natural oil at intense heat. This creates a superb and slippery non-stick surface, allowing you to create delicious stir-fries and more.
- DOUBLE BAKING PROCESS - Our woks were baked not once but twice in an industrial oven. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of carbon steel. This unique process creates a strong, durable non-stick coating that would take many months of home use to achieve.
- FLAT BOTTOM WOK- Flat base sits securely on any stovetop; works with gas and electric.
- Flat bottom wok - Flat base sits securely on any stovetop; works with gas and electric cooking.
- Authentically hammered wok - 100% hand hammered pow wok with machine pressed flat base by our master craftsmen in Guangdong, China
- Heavy duty wok - Traditional wok used by professional chefs, this chinese wok is built to last and stand up to busy commercial kitchens. With a little TLC, your wok can be just like the one my mamma owned for decades.
- Harness the authentic wok hei - Premium carbon steel and heavy gauge body ensure fast heat up and superior heat distribution to entire cooking surface. That’s the ultimate secret to create an intense smoky, seared-and-crunchy stir fry everytime.
- Wok set includes 14-inch wok, dome lid, 12-inch bamboo spatula, and recipe booklet
- Made of 1-1/2 mm gauge carbon steel for fast, even heating; requires seasoning before use
- Birch-wood stay-cool handles - one long and an opposite helper handle
- Nonstick steel dome lid with knob helps keep in heat, moisture, and nutrients
- 1 5 mm gauge Carbon Steel body
- Natural Carbon Steel
- 14 inch diameter Wok
- Birch wood handles
- A wok to pass down to the next generation - 4 3/4 lbs. of Chinese cooking innovation. 1.8mm thick commercial quality carbon steel hand hammered by professionals in Guangdong, China.
- Instructions are included to season wok to become non-stick – the heating process blues the metal creating a beautiful piece to display in your kitchen.
- Delightful bamboo handle comes with a hole perfect for hanging the wok in storage.
- Perfect curvature for circulation of heat throughout the dish. Stewing, steaming, boiling, and deep-frying are all in this wok’s wheelhouse. Cook a stir-fry in minutes.
- 🍳High-quality carbon steel, 1.55mm thickness, made by calcination at 600 degrees for 12 hours, almost no rust, ring flat bottom design, made by 11 retro processes, heat conduction is even and fast, long wooden handle + Helper Handle, comfortable feel , Normally can be used for more than 20 years.
- 🍱More Chinese Dishes-The frying wok is a true workhorse in the kitchen for Chinese people to cook food. We prefer to add many ingredientsmixed together to cook especially in old times when we have a much big family. You can cook healthy meals using various Traditional cooking techniques like pan-frying, braising, boiling, steaming, poaching, and deep-frying.Also, there are many recipes for you to make stir-fry meat, fish, vegetables, poultry, rice and more.
- 🤔Amazing: cooking with an iron wok can supplement blood, iron element is essential for blood supplementation, therefore-WHO experts even believe that cooking in iron pot is the most direct method of iron supplementation. , To add energy to our body.
- 🍛How to make the stir fry pans non-stick: Wok needs to be comes preseasoned for nonstick abilities from the start, Cooking surface develops a natural patina over time for continued natural nonstick performance.
A carbon steel wok isn’t so tough to find on the market now. There are hundreds and hundreds of versions available on the market from various brands.
But, not all goods will be exactly the same, but to assist you, we’ve listed the best and top products. Consider buying the above-mentioned collection of merchandise and revel in cooking your Chinese dishes. Please do also have a look at our comparison to the gaps of carbon steel wok and electrical wok if you are still confused.